You have the ability to import a database of business accounts to your CleanCloud account. You will also be able to assign customers to the relevant business account. To find the applicable customer IDs to establish this, download your customer database by going to Settings > Metrics > Data Export > Customers.
Follow the steps below:
- Ensure you're logged into your CleanCloud account, then replace the URL with https://cleancloudapp.com/import.
- Once you're on the import tool, locate the business account section.
- Download the template file, you'll see this in blue writing.
- Open up a new Google Sheet or Excel spreadsheet. Then go to File > Import, and select the template file you just downloaded.
- You'll then need to input your business account(s) information. All the details you input, will indeed appear on the invoice if you plan on invoicing this business. In the 'Customer IDs' field, you have the ability to tie in customers to this business. You can find customer IDs by downloading the customer database export which is mentioned at the beginning of this article. Please note, if you are going to be tying in multiple customers, have a comma separate these out only and please ensure that there are no spaces in between. For example, (301,354,398).
- Once you have inputted the relevant info relating to this import, you will then need to download this file in a CSV format by going to File ->; Download -> Comma Separated Values (.csv)
- Then go back to the importing tool where you'll then need to import this file and click on the green submit button.
If you request assistance with your database import, then please contact email@example.com. This is a paid service however it is highly recommended as we can ensure that the database has been uploaded properly.