1. Connect the power cable to the printer and turn it on by pressing the power button on the top of the printer.
2. Connect the USB from the printer to the PC.
3. Place label roll into the printer. If the green light starts flashing then press the circle button with 2 dots once.
4. The printer should install itself in Windows.
5. Make sure QZ tray is download and installed https://qz.io/download/ and if it is already installed, please reload the application.
6. Go into CleanCloud > Setting > Printers > Label Printer
7. Choose manufacturer as Zebra and activate 'Print Bags Out Label'
8. Enter the name of the printer as it appears in your Windows Control Panel printers section. In this example it would be ZDesigner ZD220-203dpi ZPL
9. Click on Update.
10. Now when you mark an order as Cleaned on the Cleaning it will ask you to select the number of bags and automatically print the bag labels.
We recommend using the following labels:
102mm x 50mm Labels - Standard White Direct Thermal which you can purchase in the US or UK from https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/rl781?src=mp-443