Sending an order to the plant from the store
- From the Clean Page, click on the 'Report' dropdown menu, and select 'give bag to driver'.
- A window will pop up showing all the orders you have in the store. You will then have to select which orders you want to send to the plant by ticking the box next to the order. You will be able to use the filter box at the top right to only send a certain set of orders.
- Once you have selected your orders, click the green submit button at the bottom of the page.
- A summary of what is sent to the plant will automatically be printed on the receipt printer.
On the plant mode, you will see those orders under the Driver 1 tab, or the Cleaning tab.
On the Clean Page of the store, you will see a blue 'P' if the order is in the Plant. If the order is in the store, you will see a grey 'S'.
Sending an order to the plant while on plant mode
- From the plant, go to the 'Deliver to store' tab. Under this tab are all orders that are still in the store.
- Click the 'Update' button for the order, and assign its new status by pressing the button in the box that pops up.
You will be able to move all orders by clicking on the 'Update All' button, or some orders only by using the filter box or batch selecting a set of orders.