Sending an order to the plant from the store
- From the Cleaning Page of the store mode, click on the 'Reports' dropdown menu, and select 'give bag to driver'.
- A window will pop up showing all the orders you have in the store. It will automatically select all the orders you have in the store, so that you can send them to the plant and assign a driver to do this. You can select specific orders you want to send to the plant if you do not want to send all of them.
- Once you have selected your orders, click the green submit button at the bottom of the page.
- A summary of what is sent to the plant will automatically be printed on the receipt printer.
On the plant mode, you will see those orders under the Driver 1 tab.
On the Cleaning Page of the store, you will see a blue 'P' if the order is in the Plant. If the order is in the store, you will see an 'S' letter.
Sending an order to the plant while on plant mode
- From the plant, go to the 'Deliver to store' tab. Under this tab you will find all orders that are still in the store.
- Click the 'Update' button on the order, to assign the order to another section such as 'cleaning'.
You will be able to move all orders by clicking on the 'Update All' button, or some orders only by using the filter box or batch selecting a set of orders.