To add a new store to your CleanCloud account in the POS, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you’re logged into your CleanCloud account, then go to Settings > Admin > Store Settings.
2. Then, you will need to select ‘Multi Store’ from the menu on the left. This appears near the bottom of the page.
3. Then click on the blue ‘Add Store’ button.
4. Enter the relevant store details.
5. You will now need to select a plan type. If you’re unsure what plan will be best for you then go to the CleanCloud pricing page where you will be able to see what our various plans offer and the pricing they incur. To access this, go ahead and click on this link: https://cleancloudapp.com/pricing
6. With the group's section, this will only be useful for businesses that have multiple stores. You can group multiple stores together so you can view data for those specific stores. For example, if you have 3 stores in 1 city you may want to group those together whereas if you had another 3 stores in another city you would perhaps want to group those together as well for your reporting purposes. If you do not require this at this stage, feel free to leave these fields as you first found them.
7. Under advanced options, you will have the ability to copy from the following options:
- Copy Settings: this relates to Admin settings (this excludes Pickup & Delivery configurations). Please note: you will of course be able to adjust these settings once the account is created.
- Products: this will also include inventory items that you have set up in your account.
9. On the other hand, with linking, you’re essentially linking the databases together. For example, if you enabled the linking of customers, whenever you add a customer in-store A this customer will also appear in the other store(s) and vice versa. If you wish to adjust one of the products this product will also be adjusted in your other store(s). Make sure you link the relevant information. Please note: It is not possible to unlink the product database after you have active orders in the account. Make sure this is the right option for you before enabling it.
10. If you don’t want to copy or link anything to your new store, then leave the options unticked.
11. At the bottom of the page, you will need to tick the box to say that you agree with the pricing for adding this additional store in accordance with our pricing page. Then click on the green ‘add’ button.
12. Once you have added the store, you will then need to refresh your web browser. After that, click on the user initials which are displayed at the top right of your screen, and as admin you’ll then be able to switch between the relevant stores.
Now that your new store has been added to your CleanCloud account, you will now need to complete the following:
- Set up your users: Add in the relevant staff members that will be working in this store account. Please note, if you have staff users that will need to access both/multiple stores, then add them as a user with the same email address and password. This is so they get the dropdown menu.
- If you wish to notify customers via push or SMS, then please ensure you have purchased the credits in Settings > Admin > Notifications. You may need to add your card details in order to do this, in that case, go to Settings > Admin > Admin Tools > Update Card Details.
- If you’re in a country which has an integrated payment processor with CleanCloud, for example, Stripe/Clearent, then you will need to contact them and set up an account for the new store.
- If you’re offering a pickup and delivery service at this new store, you will need to input these settings in the new account. This is so you can set up your own unique route and times slots etc. To do this, just go to Settings > Admin > Pickup & Delivery.
- Ensure you get the necessary hardware for the new store, so you’re able to process orders for your customers accordingly.
If you need any assistance setting up your new store, then you can purchase one of our tailored onboarding packages. To find out more information, please email email@example.com.
Please note: if you wish to link any databases while you have orders in your account, then this is not recommended. For further details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket from your account.