It's quick and easy to create invoices for your customers within your CleanCloud account.
How it works
- Go to Settings > Invoice.
- Click on 'New Invoice'. This button appears at the top right of your screen.
- A ‘new invoice’ page will then appear. You will now be able to select the 'type' of invoice that you would like to create.
4. You will then be able to see various different types of invoices which you can create.
4a. If you select ‘All Unpaid Orders’, this will then take into account all the orders for that specific customer which are indeed unpaid. No date range will be able to be selected with this particular type of invoice.
- You can then choose the relevant recipient, either a customer or a business account.
- Enter in the customer's name you wish to create the invoice for.
- All the unpaid orders will then show in chronological order. You will then be able to:
Adjust creation date
Adjust due date
Add any discount
- And at this point, you can then click on the blue ‘create invoice’ button which is displayed at the top right of your screen.
- Once the invoice has been created, you will then be able to choose from the following options:
Download the invoice in a PDF.
Email the invoice to the customer.
Take payment for the invoice.
4b. If you select ‘Repeating Monthly’, you will then need to follow these steps:
- Choose the relevant recipient, either a customer or a business account. You will even be given the ability to select multiple customers or multiple business accounts in one go.
- Enter in the customers' names you wish to create the invoice for and also select the day of the month you wish to create the invoice on every month.
Some notes to consider when creating an invoice:
- Invoices will only be created for orders that have been marked as cleaned and are in the ready page or have been marked as collected.
- If you are using an integrated payment processor e.g. Clearent, the customer will be sent a payment link for the invoice via email.
- If you are using our old invoicing tool, you can switch to the new in Settings > Admin > Payments & Finances > Invoices > Invoice Tool Version > New.
- If you don't want a repeating monthly invoice to be created automatically when there's no orders, this can be configured in your settings.