It's quick and easy to create invoices within CleanCloud, with just a few clicks.
In order to create an invoice, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to Settings > Invoice.
2. Click 'New Invoice'
3. On the next page you will be able to select the 'type' of invoice that you would like to create.
3a. If you select 'All Unpaid Orders' this will take into account all orders for that specific customer and you will be unable to select a date range as per point 4.
3b. Should you select 'Repeating Monthly' you will need to follow the steps here.
4. Once you have selected the 'type' you can then input the relevant date range, alongside the customer (Customer or Business Account)
5. Once these details have been input, a draft invoice will then be created. Allowing you to do the following
- Adjust creation date
- Adjust due date
- Add any discount
Once you are happy for this, you can click 'Create invoice'
6. When you create the invoice, this will take you back to the main invoice page. Here you will be able to see the various details of the invoice. You can also choose to send the invoice via email to the customer. When the email has been sent, there is a timestamp telling you when it was also sent.
1. Invoices will only be created for orders that have been marked as cleaned and are in the ready page or have been marked as collected.
2. If you are using an integrated payment processor e.g. Clearent, the customer will be sent a payment link for the the invoice via email.
3. If you are using our old invoicing tool, you can switch to the new in Settings > Admin > Invoices > Invoice Tool Version > New