You can create subscriptions for your customers when they sign up through the customer app or the booking tool.
For example you can charge $10 a month to be a part of your delivery service, which will be automatically billed and charged to your customers. The ability to create subscriptions requires integration with Stripe or Clearent.
To add subscriptions
- Go to Settings > Admin > Payments & Finances > Subscriptions.
- Click the blue "Add Subscription +" button, this will bring up a window.
- Add the relevant information and click the green "Add Subscription" button.
- When adding a subscription, you will now be able to set the billing cycle to either weekly, biweekly, monthly or yearly. You can also assign a price list to your subscriptions, you can view how to add a price list here.
- You also have the ability to set product limits, so if a customer goes over the limit stated then the customer would be charged for this.
- After the subscriptions are added to your account, customers will be able to choose between the different subscription options when signing up to your pickup and delivery App.
- They will then be billed automatically according to the selected subscription:
Payment scheduling: if a customer signs up to a subscription, they will be automatically charged via the payment processor you are set up with (Stripe/Clearent) and an invoice will be created. The invoice will appear as paid if the auto charge went through, if not it would appear as unpaid.