We integrate with Winnsen lockers. You can find more information on their website.
The lockers will be pre-loaded with the CleanCloud integration.
All you have to do is enter your CleanCloud API key in your Winnsen locker.
Placing an order
- The customer will first have to create an online account on the CleanCloud App/online booking tool.
- The customer will go to the locker and log in using his phone number and password.
- After indicating that he is dropping off an order, an available locker will open.
Receiving the order
- The order will appear in the Pickup tab of your CleanCloud Account
- On the day of the pickup, the order will also appear on the driver App
- The driver will log in the locker using his credentials, and indicate that he is picking up an order.
Note that the driver will need to have a user account, either created from the User page of your CleanCloud account, or directly from the locker.
- A receipt will be printed from the locker. The driver will scan this receipt to open the door of the locker. (The barcode will also be used when dropping off the clean order)
- The order will be processed with the others
- Once ready, the order will appear on the driver app and will be brought back to the locker by the driver
- The driver will enter his credentials and scan the barcode to open an available locker.
- After dropping off the order, the driver will mark the order as “delivered’ which will automatically notify the customer
Picking up the Order
- The customer will log in with their credentials and indicate that they are picking up an order.
- The locker door will open.