You can edit orders from the 'DRIVER 1' section of the Plant mode.
To do this, please carefully follow these steps:
2. Go to the 'DRIVER 1' tab and click on the edit pencil on the right hand side of the order you would like to edit.
3. Tick the relevant reason(s) for editing this order.
4. Click on 'Edit Order' once you have done this.
5. You will then be brought to a page where you can make all the necessary adjustments to the order.
6. Click "Submit" once you have finalised the edits.
7. Once you have submitted the changes to the order, the order will move from the 'DRIVER 1' tab to 'PENDING'.
8. In 'PENDING' you will find all the orders that require approval before being sent to the 'CLEANING' tab of the Plant mode.
Please note that if you are an admin you will automatically have access to the 'PENDING' page, but you also have the ability to set this as a user permission for specific staff members on the USERS page.