Running an audit of what is on the storage rack will allow you to check that all the orders appearing on the Ready page of your CleanCloud account are in the storage rack of your store.
It will allow you to see if any orders are missing, and the value of those orders.
Note that this can only be done using a barcode scanner.
Running an audit
- Go to the Ready page of your CleanCloud account
- Click on 'Reports'
- From the dropdown menu, select 'Run Audit'
- Start Scanning the barcode of the orders you have ready in the store
- When an order is scanned, a tick will appear next to the order on CleanCloud
- When you finish scanning all the orders that are ready in the store, click on 'Finish Audit' at the bottom of the page
- The Audit report will come up
You will be able to see the number of orders missing, the money missing, and the IDs of the missing orders.
You can see previous audits from the Ready page by Clicking on 'Reports' > 'View Audits'.