LaundryCard and FasCard are systems allowing you to automate your laundromat by handling cash collection and employee management. You will be able to find more information on their websites:
Set up the integration:
- Setup the LaundryCard and FasCard integration from Settings->Printers-> Laundry Cards. Select what system you will be using and click update.
- You will need to contact CCI to request your POS number and/or Store number and username and password.
CCI PHONE SUPPORTWe're here for you 24/7
Assign a LaundryCard ID / FasCard ID to a customer
- Edit a customer from the Seach page or New Order Page to save the LaundryCard ID / FasCard ID to his account.
- When a customer has an ID saved to his account you will see a "LaundryCard available" green box appear at bottom right.
You can click on that box to get their live information from their Laundry Card Account, including what their current balance is. In this box, you can also edit the information that is stored about the customer on their card.
Charge the LaundryCard or FasCard
- From the New Order Page, select the option "Pay by LaundryCard" or "Pay by FasCard" and it will charge the card.
Note that the integration currently only allows charging from the New Order page. If you would benefit from the ability to charge customers from the ready page, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.