As part of your Professional subscription your store appears on CleanCloud's iOS and Android apps. There your customer just has to select your store as their default store the first time they open the app, then the app remembers your store as their default. Your store will then have your logo and colors that you set on the Settings->App page.
If you would like to have a separate app listing in the app store then you can either create your own app and use our API to send orders into your CleanCloud account or you can have us create an app for you.
The app we create for you will have the same features as our app, but it will only serve your store, will use your branding, and it will have its own listings in the app stores. This makes it much easier for your customers to find your store as they can simply search for your store name in the app store, rather than having to search for CleanCloud and then selecting your store.
Developing your app takes us 2-3 weeks from when you have completed the following steps
- Provided us with permission to charge your card $2,500 to develop your app. This fee covers the development time to create both your iOS and Android apps.
- Provided us with high resolution images of your logo and your app icon. These need to be at least 1024px wide by 1024px high. Your logo and app icon can be the same image if you like.
- Provided us with the text that you want to appear on your app store listing. This is the promotional text that the customer sees in the app store when they go to download your app
- For your iOS app you will need to create an Apple developer account at https://developer.apple.com and you will need to pay and enroll for iOS development. This usually costs $99/year. Once your account is ready and you are enrolled you will have to share your credentials with us so we can distribute on your behalf.
- Provided us with your website URL and the URL of your privacy page. Having a privacy page is required by Apple and Google Play
Please note that we do not add any additional or bespoke features for your app. We are also unable to offer a refund once development has begun, since you are being charged for the developer time.
If you wish to make a small change to the app that requires the app to be resubmitted to the app stores, then a minimum resubmission fee of $500 will be charged to cover the development time to change and resubmit to app stores. However, most aspects of the app can be changed from your App settings page in CleanCloud and do not require your app to be resubmitted.