You can use our MailChimp integration to automatically send customer name and email data to your MailChimp account when you create a customer in CleanCloud. You will then be able to use MailChimp to send professional marketing emails to your customers
To activate the MailChimp Integration
- Go to the Settings->Admin page and scroll down to the Marketing Header
- Enter your MailChimp API key and List ID into the boxes
- Press the blue update button below
How to find your MailChimp API key
- Click this link to navigate to the API Keys section of your MailChimp account: Your API Keys
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
How to find your MailChimp List ID
- Click "Lists" from the top menu to view your MailChimp lists.
- Select the list you wish to have your emails be stored
- Click "Settings" and then "List name and defaults".
- Your list id will be at the top of the right column under List ID.
Customer Import to MailChimp
If you already have customers in CleanCloud, you will need to export your current customer list into MailChimp. You can export your current list from the bottom of the Metrics page on CleanCloud.
After that, future customer addition will be automatically added to MailChimp.
If you have the marketing checkbox active in your account you also need to check the marketing permission checkbox when creating the customer.