If you sell retail products like soap, lint rollers or anything similar then you may wish to take advantage of CleanCloud's inventory tracking which will monitor your stock levels and alert you when stock levels are low.
To Activate Stock Tracking on a Product
- Go to the Settings->Products page
- Click on the Inventory tab
- Click the Add Product + button
- Select the product you wish to track, enter the stock level you currently have, and enter the stock level that you want to automatically emailed an alert about if stock falls below it
- If you wish to be able to scan the barcode of the product to add to the order, also enter the barcode number
- Press the blue submit button
You will be automatically emailed to your admin email address when stock falls below the threshold level you specified. You will be emailed every two days until you add stock above the threshold level.
Once you have activated stock tracking to a product you will be able to add stock for the product by clicking the Add Stock button
View Stock Activity
Click the Activity button for a product and it will bring up the history of stock additions and usage over time
Barcode Scan Your Inventory to Add to Order
If you want to be able to scan the barcode of your inventory products to add it to an order, you will need to activate the "Use Barcode Scanner also with Inventory Products" setting on the Settings->Printers page. Once you have enabled it, press the blue update button