Assisted Assembly means scanning heat seal barcode tags on your garments and having rack locations automatically assigned to them. If you are not using heat seal barcode tags then you do not need this feature.
To Activate Assisted Assembly
- Make sure you have the Professional subscription of CleanCloud
- Go to the Settings->Admin page and scroll down to the Assisted Assembly Section
- Check the Active checkbox
- Set the number of rack locations you have and the maximum number of items per location
- Press the Update button below
After activating Assisted Assembly you will notice that there is now a new page called ASSEMBLY, which will be next to the CLEAN page in the navigation bar.
On this page you can scan your heat seal barcode tags and the garment will be automatically assigned to a rack location, and the member of staff will be presented with the rack number in large text.