Sometimes when there is a rush hour period for your staff, they will want to take advantage of the Quick Drop feature. This minimizes the amount of time and information it takes to create an order, and it also prints a minimal receipt for the customer. Then when it is less busy at the store your staff can edit the order and add detail.
Activate Quick Drop
- Go to the Settings->Admin page
- Scroll down to the New Order page heading and you will find the Enable Quick Drop option
- Check this checkbox and then press the Update button below
Make a Quick Drop Order
- On the New Order page add the customer to the order by using the Name or Phone autocomplete
- Click the Quick Drop checkbox at the bottom right of the page. Then enter the number of pieces for the order in the Pcs box.
- Press Submit
- This will create the order and print a minimal receipt for the customer with the number of pieces
Later you can edit the order from the CLEAN page to add detail to the order