You can setup discount rules to automatically apply discounts to customers that meet certain criteria. This will apply the discounts to new orders for those customers as long as they have met the criteria.
For instance, if you set up the rule "give 10% discount after a customer spends $100", the system will check every day if the rule is met, and if so it will keep applying the discount.
Create a Discount Rule
- Go to the Settings > Admin >Discounts page
- Scroll down to the Add Loyalty Discount Rules box
- Enter the criteria for your rule and click the Add Rule button
View and Delete a Discount Rule
- Go to the Settings >Admin > Discounts page
- Scroll down to the Existing Rules box
- There you can view and delete your rules