You can offer your customers loyalty points that are linked to how much they spend in your store.
To activate the Loyalty Points Scheme
- Go to the Settings->Admin.
- Then click on the discounts page and find the Loyalty Points Scheme box
- Here you can activate the scheme, set the redemption rate from spending to points. If you set the rate as 10, this means that $100 of spending will result in $10 credit. If you set the rate as 5, this means that $100 of spending will result in $5 credit.
Apply Loyalty Credit to a Customer
Credit is not automatically assigned to the customer. It is manually applied by staff. This gives you control over when to apply credit.
- To apply the credit, bring up the customer's profile. You can do this by entering in the customer's name on the new order page and then clicking on the blue profile icon.
- This will bring up the customer's CRM. Specifically, the statistics. You will see an unused loyalty points section. If they have unused points you will also see a Convert to Credit button. Click this button to apply the loyalty points as credit on their account.