Any member of staff can do an end of day / end of shift cash up by following these steps:
How To Get To Cash Up Page
- Click the circular Profile icon at the top right of the navigation bar
- In the box that pops up in the center of the screen click the Cash Up button
- You are now on the Cash Up page where you will see information about recent cash ups
- To do a new cash up, click the blue Cash Up button at the top right of the page
How to Do a Cash Up
- Enter the quantities of all cash and coins. For example if you have 30 notes of $20, then enter 30 into the quantity box for $20. This will total up all the cash in the cash drawer
- Then set aside the cash that you are going to leave in the cash drawer and enter that value into the Cash Left in Register box. Put this cash back into the cash drawer.
- Once you are happy with this amount press Submit
You can also view the video on Cash up here.
Need more help? Open a ticket with our Customer Support Team.