About QuickBooks Accounting Software
- QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting platform used by thousands of companies worldwide
- Using CleanCloud's integration you can sync your daily total revenue paid by cash and paid by card data into QuickBooks.
- You can also send monthly invoices that you generate in CleanCloud to QuickBooks.
Activate QuickBooks online integration
- Click the Connect to QuickBooks button on the SETTINGS->ADMIN page to set up the connection between your CleanCloud account and QuickBooks Online. This needs to be done once every 100 days to maintain a valid connection.
- Once connected, click Map QuickBooks Accounts button to assign sales ID and tax ID (if required)
- You can then turn on automatic sync to your QuickBooks account by selecting the time for your automatic sync on the Settings->Admin page. This will then automatically send your end of day revenue data to QuickBooks as a sales receipt.
Assign a QuickBooks ID to your customers
(You will need to do that to be able to send customers' invoices to QuickBooks)
- Go into your QuickBooks account
- Make sure the customer is created in QuickBooks
- Edit the customers account in CleanCloud. If you start typing the customer name in the QuickBooks ID field it will load a list of relevant customers from your QuickBooks account. Once you select the correct customer it will enter the correct ID into the field.
Once this is done you'll be able to send the invoice for that customer to QuickBooks.