To create GeoFences
- Go to the Settings > Admin >App page
- Scroll down to the Routes section, which lists all your routes
- For each route click the Add GeoFence button
- On the page that loads you can draw a polygon to represent your service area. Click the map to drop a point of the polygon. To finish your polygon your last click must be on the same location as the first point
- Once complete save your GeoFence
Restrict Signups to Your GeoFences
To enable Customers to be within your GeoFence you must enable the appropriate GeoFence option from Settings >Admin > App > Address Options.
You will have different options next to 'Assign Customers to Route on Signup'.
You can have the customer automatically assigned to a route in accordance with their location (by selecting the option 'Automatically assign customer to route based on geofence'), or you can have the customer choose a route themselves and their address will be checked against the GeoFence (by selecting the option 'let customer chose route when they sign up').