When you invoice a business account it will create an invoice that includes all of the orders from the customers accounts that you have attached to the business.
To Invoice a Business
- From Settings/Menu Click on 'Invoice'
- Select Business Monthly Invoices or Business Invoice by Custom Date Range from the Search Type drop down
- Enter the date parameters for the invoice
- Enter business name, email or phone or leave blank and press the Search button
- For each business you can click the Invoice button to generate a printable invoice, email the invoice to the business, mark their orders as paid, create a PDF of the invoice, charge their stored credit card (if you use our Stripe or EVO Payments integrations), or send the invoice to Xero (if you use our Xero integration)