You can add several separate price lists to your store. These allow you to have separate price groups for different customers.
Create a price list
- Go to the Settings/Menu >Products page
- Click on "default price list' and in the dropdown menu and select "Add a new price list"
- A window will pop up asking for you to input information on the price list
- Enter the name you want for your new price list. This is so you can easily identify it when you wish to assign it to an order or customer
- You can use the "Multiply Default Prices by" if you want all your prices to increase/decrease by a certain percentage.
For instance, you can write "0.8" to apply 20% discount
- If you do not use the multiplier, the new price list will have copied the products and prices from your default product list
- Press Submit
Edit/Delete a price list
- From Settings > Products, make sure you have the right price list selected
- Click on the edit pencil next to the product to edit the price
- You will be able to delete the price list by clicking on "delete price list" at the bottom right of the screen