You can add several separate price lists to your store. These allow you to have separate price groups for different customers.
Create a price list
- Go to Settings > Products page.
- Click on "default price list' and in the dropdown menu and select "Add a new price list"
- A window will pop up asking for you to input information on the price list.
- Enter the name you want for your new price list. This is so you can easily identify it when you wish to assign it to an order or customer.
- You can then choose which price list you want to copy from.
- Then, you can use the "Multiply Default Prices by" if you want all your prices to increase/decrease by a certain percentage for this new custom price list you would like to add. For example, you can write "0.8" to apply 20% discount to all products within this new custom price list you are adding.
- If you do not use the multiplier, the new price list will have copied the products and prices from the price list you selected. If necessary, you will still be able to make adjustments to individual products after creating the custom price list.
- Press Submit.
Edit active products in a price list
- Select the relevant price list
- Click edit on the product you would like to make active/inactive. This will create a pop up.
- You can then edit the price of the product alongside whether it should be active or not. If the product is selected as 'not active' it will be greyed out on the new order page and your staff will not be able to select it.
Edit/Delete a price list
- From Settings > Products, make sure you have the right price list selected
- Click on the edit pencil next to the product to edit the price
- You will be able to delete the price list by clicking on "delete price list" at the bottom right of the screen
If you would like to assign a price list to a customer, instructions on how to do this can be found here.