STEP 1: Get IP address of printer
- Turn the Epson printer off using the on/off switch on the printer
- Make sure the printer has paper and is connected by Ethernet cable to your internet router
- Turn the printer on and it should print the DHCP self test page once it has established a connection with your network. On this page will be the IP address of the printer, as well as the default gateway and subnet mask
STEP 2: Assign Printer a Static IP Address
You should only do this step if you are at the location that you will be using the printer. You should skip to STEP 3 if you are testing the printer elsewhere.
- Open your web browser and type in the current IP address of the printer into the URL bar
- Your browser might give you a warning that the page is not secure, but you should press the Proceed Anyway button
- It will ask you for a username and password. Enter epson for the username, and epson for the password
- In the left menu, click TCP/IP and set IP Address to Manual.
- Enter the static IP address that you want the printer to use in the IP Address field and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Click Reset on the next screen
STEP 3: Enter IP address into CleanCloud
- Login to CleanCloud and click SETTINGS-->PRINTERS to be taken to your printer settings page
- Select Epson Intelligent (http) under Receipt Printer Manufacturer Type. Make sure you do not select the (https) option
- Enter the IP address you assigned into the IP address field and press the Update button
- Printer is ready to use.