Deleting a customer is important if you have a duplicate account or a customer was created by mistake. Please note that CleanCloud also has a merge customer feature if you would prefer to transfer all orders from one customer to another at the same time as deleting the duplicate account.
To Delete a Customer
- Select the customer from the New Order page or from Settings > Search Page
- Click on the edit pencil next to the customer
- Click on 'Delete customer' which appears in red at the bottom of the pop-up window
Look for Deleted customers
- Go to Settings > Metrics
- Scroll down to 'Data Export'
- Select 'Deactivated Customers' from the dropdown and select your time period.
- Click on the blue export button
Please note that this will not delete the orders for the customer. These will still remain.