Often a customer has an outstanding balance with you that they would like to pay at the same time as when they next come into the shop with a New Order.
In CleanCloud you can enable the Pay All Orders option for the New Order page which will let you charge all the customer's orders when you next create an order for them. If the customer has any orders on the READY page it will also mark those orders as completed and remove them from the page.
To enable Pay All Orders
- Go to the Settings->Admin page and scroll down to the New Order page heading
- Check the "Show Pay All Unpaid Orders" option and press the Update button below
To use this feature
- Once activated you will see the Pay All Orders checkbox on the New Order page
- When creating an order for the customer, check this box and it will add the value of the unpaid orders to the basket
- Choose your payment option and submit the order. This will update the payment status of all the unpaid orders.