To add staff accounts to the plant, you will need to ensure that 'Plant' mode is activated.
To activate the plant mode, follow these steps:
- Ensure you’re logged in to your CleanCloud account, then go to settings -> admin.
- Click on ‘plant mode’ from the menu on the left.
- Ensure that the ‘activate plant mode’ option is highlighted, and then click on the green update button.
To add staff accounts to the plant, follow the steps below:
1. Go to settings -> users.
2. Then click on the blue ‘add user’ button.
3. When adding the staff account, ensure that you select one of the plant access modes as the ‘access mode’ - plant only or store and plant depending on the staff’s role.
4. Lastly, click on the green ‘add user’ button at the bottom.
Please note: You can always edit the access mode for users from the user page.