With EVO Payments you can have an card terminal integration for in-store orders, as well as secure online storage of credit cards for charging customers with one click and handling online order payments
You may use other card terminals, but these do not directly integrate into CleanCloud. Our EvoPayments integration is currently US & Canada only.
To learn more and sign up: please visit this website
How to Setup Your In Store Card Terminal
- Follow the instructions provided with your card terminal to connect your terminal to your network either by Ethernet cable (with Dejavoo Z8 terminal) or by WiFi (with Dejavoo Z9 terminal)
- Turn on the terminal and wait until it has connected to your network and provides you with the message "POS ONLINE"
- Login to your CleanCloud account with the Admin account and go to the Settings->Payments page
- Scroll down to the EVO Payments box and in the "In Store Payments" section enter the Auth Key and Register ID provided by your EVO representative into the boxes.
- Press the Update button
How to Charge a Customer Using the In Store Card Terminal
From the New Order page
- On the New Order page enter a normal as usual but select Pay by Card (EVO Pay) as the payment method
- After the order has been submitted it will send the payment amount to the card terminal and provide instructions on screen
- Once payment has been completed on the terminal it will display a success message in CleanCloud
From the Ready page
- Click Payment on the order that you wish to charge
- A box will pop up with payment options, click Pay by Card - EVO Payment
- The amount will be sent to the card terminal and instructions will be provided on screen
- Once payment has been completed on the terminal it will update the order as paid in CleanCloud