- Integrating with Stripe allows you to accept customer credit card payments through CleanCloud and securely store their credit card details for quick charging of subsequent orders
- It will also allow your customers to pay for their orders by clicking on a link in their notification emails or on your online booking tool for customers
- To get started click Connect to Stripe on the SETTINGS->ADMIN->PAYMENTS page, create your Stripe account and then authorize CleanCloud to connect to your account
- To charge a customer using Stripe select the Paid by Card (Stripe) option on the NEW ORDER page, or if you choose pay on collection you can click Paid by Stripe on the READY page
- Stripe is available to use in the following countries
Cost per transaction: Stripe's merchant fee in accordance with your country's rate which can be found at https://stripe.com/pricing + $0.05 integration fee
Please note that the ability to add a Stripe card is now only available on CleanCloud V2 for PCI Compliance reasons.