With EVO Hosted Payments you can securely store your customers credit card details and charge them at a later date. This is particularly useful for repeat customers, and also if you run a pickup and delivery service.
If you are using the pickup and delivery apps then you can have your customers provide their credit card details in the app, and then charge the customer's card with one click when you complete the order.
Setup EVO Hosted Payments
- Go to the Settings->Payments page in your CleanCloud account
- Scroll down to the EVO Payments box
- In the Hosted Payments section enter your Code and Auth Key into the boxes
- Press the Update button
How to Charge a Saved Credit Card
- On the READY page click Payment on the order that you wish to charge
- A box will pop up with payment options, click Pay with Saved EVO card
- If the customer has a card stored in your account it will automatically charge their card. If they do not have a card stored it will prompt you to add their card information.
How to Add a Credit Card to a Customer Account
- On the NEW ORDER page select the relevant customer by entering their name or phone number and selecting them
- After selecting the customer a little credit card icon will appear
- Click the credit card icon and a box will pop up where you can enter their credit card details
- Once you have entered the information and completed the form their card details will be securely stored for you to use at any time
How to Add EVO Payments integration to your Pickup and Delivery app
- Go to the Settings->App page in your CleanCloud account
- Scroll down to the Payment Settings (EVO Payments) section
- There you can check the boxes for whether you want customers to add their credit card information
- Once finished press the Update button below