Batch Invoicing allows you to create a list of customers that you regularly invoice, and allows you to generate invoices for all of them with one click.
Enable Batch Invoice For a Customer
- From Settings/Menu Click SEARCH
- At the top left of the screen, next to "Search" Select Customer
- Enter the name of the customer you wish to add to the batch invoice
- Click search
- Click on the edit pencil next to the customer's name
- Tick the box "Batch Invoice"
How to Batch Invoice
- From Settings/Menu Click 'Invoice'
- Select Monthly Invoices from the Search Type drop down
- Enter the month and the year for the invoice
- Click the grey Batch Invoices button
- This will load the Batch Invoice page which has all of the invoices for customers on the Batch list
Actions on Batch Invoice Page
When you are on the Batch Invoice page you will notice 3 buttons at the top of the page. You can print all invoices, print only the invoices that don't have an email address on file, or email all invoices.
If you click the Email All Invoices button it will email all the invoices to customers that have an email address on file and are on the batch invoice list. This will queue their emails with a PDF copy of the invoice attached and send them out at a rate of 2 per minute.
If you use our Xero or QuickBooks integration you will notice a Send all to Xero or Send all to QuickBooks button. This will send all of your batch invoices to your preferred accounting software